Old 26-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Roy

Default Another great run on Wal MArts Dumpster

and I filled my pickup truck up with flowers, and other potted plants
like shrubs and trees. I filled the bed up completely inlayers with
nothing but flats on flats and trees and also the back inside and
passnger side of the cab. One heck of a heap of flowers. This was on
Saturday. I gave them all a good watering, and the wife and I went
over them and trimed them up here and there, and today just about all
are standing nice and tall. Its amazing what a little water can
do........There is probably 2 or 3 more pickup truck loads of assorted
planats in that dumpster yet. I was buy it today, but I have more
plants than I have area prepared to plant them right now, and besides
the eyars is young and this Wal MArt dumpster iss always good for more
later on in the season. I also got 5 , 50# bags of rye grass seed,
shuld do fine for a winter graze crop and food plots later on in the
year when it cools down.

It was ironic, the wife and I was in Walmart and she was gong to buy
some plants (Grape Ivy and fountain grass) and they just did not look
as good as they should have even for the price they were listed at. I
told her, just wait a few days and they will be in the dumpster, and
sure enough I wound up with 23 containers of fountain grass and 19
pots of Grape Ivy FREE..............
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 26-04-2004, 04:07 AM
Starlord

I wish I could do that, but here in this area, ALL the mass market
places use fully inclosed dumpters that keep everyone out of.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Roy" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old 26-06-2012, 07:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dumpster Rental Redford and Trash Dumpster Plymouth

TLC Waste Disposal Services has been the leader in providing dumpster rentals in Southeastern Michigan. From residential rubbish removal to full service industrial waste management programs. Dumpster Rental Redford and Trash Dumpster Plymouth.
http://www.tlcwaste.com
Old 26-06-2012, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default TLC WASTE IS A SPAMMER

This is NOT an advertising forum!