Old 26-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Eric Coldo

Default Can I replace water with HF in my garden ?

Because where I live, water is becoming scarce and expensive, but my
plants will need some liquid.

So I ask the experts here :

Can I use HF (hydrofluoric acid) in my garden to substitute H2O
(water) ?

Or should I use NH3 (ammonia) instead ?

Please help, the water shortage will kill my plants and my fishes and
frogs in the pond ...
Old 26-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Joe

HF? Are you crazy? The HF is extremely dangerous,
dissolves glass, attacks the skin (with NO pain) and heals
very very slowly. Go collect rainfall ....

How do you shower? Where is drinking water coming from?

This actually sounds like a goof or spoof to me...

Joe

Old 26-04-2004, 05:05 AM
Steve

Joe wrote:

............This actually sounds like a goof or spoof to me...

Joe

Nobody's going to sneak one past you eh, Joe?

Old 26-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Gerry

wrote:

Because where I live, water is becoming scarce and expensive,

but my
plants will need some liquid.

So I ask the experts here :

Can I use HF (hydrofluoric acid) in my garden to substitute

H2O
(water) ?

Take it easy Joe.

Press your chuckle button and read it again.

--
Gerry
www.garden-guide.net

Old 28-04-2004, 08:04 AM
Cereus-validus

As the Salty One might say,

You are one sick multi-posting MF troll.

Maybe on your home planet Uranus it would be okay?

Why don't you try it on yourself first and get back to us?

om...

Old 09-05-2004, 06:02 AM
George

"Joe" wrote in message
HF? Are you crazy? The HF is extremely dangerous,
dissolves glass, attacks the skin (with NO pain) and heals
very very slowly. Go collect rainfall ....

Definitely insane. It even dissolves glass (SiO2).

Old 11-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Snooze

"George" wrote in message
. ..

"Joe" wrote in message
HF? Are you crazy? The HF is extremely dangerous,
dissolves glass, attacks the skin (with NO pain) and heals
very very slowly. Go collect rainfall ....

Definitely insane. It even dissolves glass (SiO2).

When faced with an obvious troll, the proper suggestion is to use ammonium
bifluoride (NH4F HF) as a fertilizer because if it's high nitrogen content.

Disclaimer: ABF is extremely dangerous, it is only slightly safer than HE,
which is also extremely dangerous if mishandled. The lucky ones end up 6 ft
under ground, the unlucky ones have their bones destroyed and body parts
amputated.

Sameer

Old 10-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Susan Rothman

(Beecrofter) wrote in message . com...
(Eric Coldo) wrote in message . com...
Because where I live, water is becoming scarce and expensive, but my
plants will need some liquid.

So I ask the experts here :

Can I use HF (hydrofluoric acid) in my garden to substitute H2O
(water) ?

Or should I use NH3 (ammonia) instead ?

Please help, the water shortage will kill my plants and my fishes and
frogs in the pond ...

Why not? They used shit instead of brains in your case

If you are still reading for an answer from the start of the thread,
Eric, I would like to tell you of a solution I just discovered myself
only last week, and that means, two weeks after your posting. You can
treat your garden with a mineral found in the earth called
"Water-Lok", which absorbs 125% of its weight in water. It is
currently being marketed to golf courses and farms, and has had
success in all of its applications. At the present time, I have begun
to develop a website that sells the product, but you do not have to
buy it from me. You can buy it directly from the company that markets
it and save money that way too, because I'd charge the retail price.
For my website, as an Independent Sales Representative of Health First
Technologies, which has the sole marketing rights to Water-Lok, the
link is
http://www.geocities.com/healthyallyear/hft.html and the
company's website is http://www.gohft.com. To enter the site, simply
enter the numeral, 2443419. I hope that this helps to answer your
question, and helps with your present dilemma. Best to you.