GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paghat (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59975-paghat.html)

junkyardcat 26-04-2004 05:02 PM

Paghat

I just took the time to look at your garden website. Just wanted to let you
know that I LOVE IT! Your gardens are beautiful...I love all the flowers:) I
have 11 acres, and my dream is to fill every inch with beautiful flowers and
plants.......someday.......

Angie

Ann 28-04-2004 03:02 AM

Paghat

"Jim Voege" expounded:

Umm. Could ya'll post the site again please?

http://www.paghat.com/ - absolutely wonderful gardens.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA