Old 28-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Doe John

Default Hound Dog Weed Hound

Is this oly for small weeds, or can it be used for thicker weeds, or
for tree weeds and very young trees?
Old 01-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Darryl

Doe John wrote in message . ..
Is this oly for small weeds, or can it be used for thicker weeds, or
for tree weeds and very young trees?

I don't think it would work on a weed with a root thicker than 3/4".
It reaches about 3-4" deep. It is, with the exception of my lawn
mower, the most useful garden tool I own. It is definitely the most
fun to operate.

Very small weeds are more difficult to grab, but it really works
wonders on dandelions. It is truly a satisfying Zen experience to
remove dandelions without bending, escort them to the edge of your
yard, & eject them to the curb. I feel like a bouncer at a niteclub.

[IMG] code is On

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation brahimbb17 Gardening 0 10-12-2008 12:17 PM
Book Hound K Barrett Orchid Photos 10 29-08-2007 04:06 PM
Response to WC on HD Nursery Consultants (Hound Dog post) KCnRichmond Gardening 2 23-06-2005 12:09 PM
Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Duck Weed!! Troy Church Ponds 7 05-04-2005 09:22 PM
"Weed Hound" for Dandelions... some thoughts Brian Gardening 8 07-01-2005 02:27 AM