Old 28-04-2004, 10:03 PM
AlleyCatStudio1

Default How cold was it? ( Help, it's going to go below freezing tonight :-( )

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. :-) According to the data report,
I'm seeing that the temp hit 32 at the 4am hour (briefly hitting 31), and
stayed there for two hours before climbing again. By noon it was in the 50s
again... so we'll can only wait and see if it had any effect.

(FWIW, in the States you can get your local weather history [including
dewpoint] for the past 2 days by going to www.noaa.gov, typing in your zip code
and clicking on "2 day history").
Old 28-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Charles

On 28 Apr 2004 20:24:20 GMT, ustible
(AlleyCatStudio1) wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. :-) According to the data report,
I'm seeing that the temp hit 32 at the 4am hour (briefly hitting 31), and
stayed there for two hours before climbing again. By noon it was in the 50s
again... so we'll can only wait and see if it had any effect.

(FWIW, in the States you can get your local weather history [including
dewpoint] for the past 2 days by going to
www.noaa.gov, typing in your zip code
and clicking on "2 day history").

something I've been told, when we get our occasional frosts in So.
Cal, that it works to go out early in the morning, wash the frost off
with tap water before the sun hits the plant.

The idea of getting up that early leaves me cold, but anyway there
might be some good to the idea.

--

- Charles
-