GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Killing weeds question?HELP (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60252-killing-weeds-question-help.html)

WilsonKKW 30-04-2004 01:05 AM

Killing weeds question?HELP

I need to kill weeds that have grown between stepping stones. What is the best
way to kill them? I want to use bleach, my hubby wants to us store bought weed
killer. I am sure the store bought will help some. but what will prevent them?
thanks in advance
Kathy

Frogleg 01-05-2004 01:03 PM

On 29 Apr 2004 23:49:49 GMT, (WilsonKKW) wrote:

I need to kill weeds that have grown between stepping stones. What is the best
way to kill them? I want to use bleach, my hubby wants to us store bought weed
killer. I am sure the store bought will help some. but what will prevent them?
thanks in advance

'Preen' may prevent weed seed germination. Round-Up will kill the
current residents, but not prevent new seeds from growing. Save your
bleach for the laundry.