GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hellebore seedlings. Now what? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60302-re-hellebore-seedlings-now-what.html)

Zemedelec 01-05-2004 02:04 AM

Hellebore seedlings. Now what?

I think there are too many growing too close to leave them as-is.
Any advice would be appreciated.

I love hellebores and have too many offshoots of a couple of hardy Zone 9
perennials. What's your zone, and would you consider a trade? I'm thinking of
burgundy oxalis, hardy gloxinia and an unnamed bromeliad I found hidden under
bushy lantana, planted in the back yard and now won't shop growing, even
through light frost, maybe a couple of Virginia Oak seedlings...and so on.

BRBR

zemedelec