GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dwarf tulips (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60358-dwarf-tulips.html)

Felton 01-05-2004 06:02 PM

Dwarf tulips

Can someone tell me where I can mail order or purchase dwarf tulips?
Thank you! Lisa

paghat 01-05-2004 08:05 PM

Dwarf tulips

In article , Felton
wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can mail order or purchase dwarf tulips?
Thank you! Lisa

Go to any bulb company & look at their category "botanical tulips" or
"species tulips" & check the height of the ones they have. Some of the
ones that are in the three to six inch range include T. bakeri, T.
batalini, T. hageri, T. humilis (T. violacea), & T. urumiensis. But they
won't be available until nearer autumn.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"