Old 02-05-2004, 11:04 PM
limey

Default Jim Elbrecht - please advise re snowball plant

Jim -

Another question has arisen. The link of the Japanese snowball plant was
exactly like the plant I had.

Please take a close look at the leaves and compare them to the plant I was
sold as a viburnum plicatum. I have shown shots of this new plant at:

http://tinyurl.com/26vom

I think I've been sold a different plant entirely.

Dora

--

limey at toad dot net

Old 03-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Jim Elbrecht

"limey" wrote:

Jim -

Another question has arisen. The link of the Japanese snowball plant was
exactly like the plant I had.

Please take a close look at the leaves and compare them to the plant I was
sold as a viburnum plicatum. I have shown shots of this new plant at:

http://tinyurl.com/26vom

I'll take a look-- but my [lack of] expertise and failing eyes will
make me a bad candidate for comparing them for you. I'm sure
someone else will pop in.

But that link goes to the login page at HP. I'm not sure if I
registered if I'd even be able to see your photos. Is there a
setting to make them accessible to the public? [If I remember right,
Yahoophotos makes you set something in the 'album properties'.]

Jim
Old 03-05-2004, 02:05 AM
limey

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
"limey" wrote:

Jim -

Another question has arisen. The link of the Japanese snowball plant

was
exactly like the plant I had.

Please take a close look at the leaves and compare them to the plant I

was
sold as a viburnum plicatum. I have shown shots of this new plant at:

http://tinyurl.com/26vom

I'll take a look-- but my [lack of] expertise and failing eyes will
make me a bad candidate for comparing them for you. I'm sure
someone else will pop in.

But that link goes to the login page at HP. I'm not sure if I
registered if I'd even be able to see your photos. Is there a
setting to make them accessible to the public? [If I remember right,
Yahoophotos makes you set something in the 'album properties'.]

Jim

Sorry about the link. I tested it here and it worked fine. I'm new to
this uploading of pictures, so I probably goofed somewhere. HP made it
sound to simple :-( .

Rather than bothering you, I think I'll just take the pictures back to the
nursery. I'm positive it's the wrong plant and there's no need to impose on
your good nature.

Thanks, Jim.

Dora