GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Desmodium callianthemum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60462-desmodium-callianthemum.html)

Mike Gilmore 03-05-2004 08:02 AM

Desmodium callianthemum

It's an exciting time of year with 'old friends' popping up all around and
waiting to see what new ones turn out like. I have this Desmodium
callianthemum for three years and know very little about it and would like
to find out more. It looks dead all winter and is the last thing to come
into leaf in spring so now is something of a frustring time to discover if
it has survived our wind and rain, as I write, there is no sign of life as
yet.
Regards
Mike Gilmore
WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England