Old 04-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Mike LaMana

Default Native Plant landscaping in NJ area - Seeking designers, contractors & suppliers

All:

I am working on assembling a consortium of firms (designers, LA's,
nurseries, design-build, re-wholesalers, etc) that are comfortable and
competent in the use and sale of native pants here in NJ. Firms need not be
resident to NJ, just willing to work here. Similarly, firms need not be 100%
native in their positioning either.

The project is in it's earliest phases of development. Please email me
directly with a BRIEF description your interests, skills, products, plants,
etc. I will be in touch with each respondent as the project evolves. I
envision this will be 6 month process.
Details to follow and many thanks!

De scramble the following - Mike delete at delete heartwoodconsulting delete
dot delete net

Mike

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

Old 04-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Michelle

let me know when you get to PA then we can talk
lots of good space here we could use a few good nurseries here all we
have in my area is home depo and franks
we need a good nursery