Old 04-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Allview

Default Holly

I have China Boy and China Girl hollies that are beginning to look a little
sick. Just a little bit yellowish. I had some azalea food which I sprinkled
around the bases but not very much left in the box. I was wondering if coffee
grounds would be a help for hollies.

Marilyn in Ohio
Old 04-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Mike LaMana

Is all the foliage yellowing, or just the oldest (most interior) leaves? How
big and old are the plants? Are the tips merely burned? Are there minute
stipple marks or holes puncture holes in the leaves??

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC