GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone tell me what flower this is? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60595-re-can-anyone-tell-me-what-flower.html)

Christine Hogg 04-05-2004 09:02 PM

Can anyone tell me what flower this is?

Sorry benniew,
You could try taking seeds when the flower dies off.

"Bennie Matusek" wrote in message
Anyone?

Can anyone tell me what flower this is? I bought a flat of them in

Houston
about a month ago and need more but nobody seems to know what they are or
where I can get more. Please cc any replies to my e-mail address since I
don't always check the news groups. Thanks for the help. :)

Bennie

escapee 05-05-2004 02:02 PM

Can anyone tell me what flower this is?

It looks like Zinnia angustifolia

Franz Heymann 07-05-2004 06:04 PM

Can anyone tell me what flower this is?

"Bennie Matusek" wrote in message
Anyone?

Can anyone tell me what flower this is? I bought a flat of them in

Houston
about a month ago and need more but nobody seems to know what they

are or
where I can get more. Please cc any replies to my e-mail address

since I
don't always check the news groups. Thanks for the help. :)

Please do not post pictures to this ng. This is a text-only
newsgroup.
If you want to show a picture, post it to any *.bin newsgroup anf draw
our attention to it.
Attachments from unknown people are a favoutite means of propagating
software viruses.

Franz