Old 06-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Johnathan Riley

Default - dr-seuss-2.jpg (0/1) Identify "Dr. Seuss" plant please!

I'd like to find out how to better care for this odd-growing plant in
my office, but I can't find it in any of my books. Thanks in advance
for your help!
Old 09-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Sherman

"Johnathan Riley" wrote in message
news:060520040906022408%johnathan_riley@=H=O=T=mai l.com...
I'd like to find out how to better care for this odd-growing plant in
my office, but I can't find it in any of my books. Thanks in advance
for your help!

Start with a search on the critter. Here's yours at:
http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week215.shtml

They tolerate up to 66% shade. You don't need to do much to them at all.
They like to be touched gently too. They faithfully clean the air, do not
require lots of water but do like warmer temperatures up to 75 degrees as a
standard fare. Osmocote works well with them. You can cut back the stems
to encourage new growth. They can grow to 10 ft. In some cultures, this is
considered a good luck plant for finances...

Sherman.