Old 06-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Ricky

Default What's in bloom this week

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

Old 07-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Zemedelec

Subject: What's in bloom this week BRBR

In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Old 07-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Zemedelec

In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so

lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Are you in Prague?

Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there for
various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band and
people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.

BRBR

zemedelec
Old 07-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Vox Humana

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single

and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so

lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Are you in Prague?

Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there

for
various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band

and
people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.

I have relatives in Prague. They have visited here and my mother has been
to the CR. I hope she gets the urge to go again and take me along!

Old 08-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Ricky" in :

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

heh heh
ot,
http://wfmu.org/Links/
Old 08-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Ricky

" wrote in message
"Ricky" in :

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

heh heh
ot,
http://wfmu.org/Links/

Lucky guess or do you know?

Old 12-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Ricky" in :

" wrote in message
"Ricky" in
:

http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm

heh heh
ot,
http://wfmu.org/Links/

Lucky guess or do you know?

was on your site :-) I like funny stuff

[IMG] code is On

1946 Adam the Gardener November week 1 page 1 S_edge November week 1 page 1 S_edge.JPG [2/2] swordedge[_2_] Garden Photos 0 15-10-2008 12:46 PM
Julie's Mystery Rose DE BLOOM Shiva Roses 0 30-03-2003 05:44 AM
First bloom: contest winner saki Roses 0 20-02-2003 09:51 AM
First bloom: contest winner Zphysics1 Roses 0 20-02-2003 03:15 AM
Zygopetalum mackayi bloom time? Caren Orchids 5 30-01-2003 10:45 PM