GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cantaloupe question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60862-cantaloupe-question.html)

Kenneth H. 08-05-2004 03:02 PM

Cantaloupe question

I am growing cantaloupe for the first time and was wondering if they require
any special care. I have heard that they are a "thirsty" crop, so I am
assuming that they need a little more wattering that, say, my tomatoes.
Other than that, is there anything else that might be useful to know.

TIA,

Ken

Perry Templeton 08-05-2004 06:02 PM

Cantaloupe question

My tomato plants, I forget which variety, have been in the ground about 3
weeks. They each have one tomato. Several other blooms, that look
puny...any thoughts or knowledge to pass on about tomato plants and their
care and feeding?
I am south of New Orleans.
Perry