GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomato question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60882-tomato-question.html)

Perry Templeton 08-05-2004 09:02 PM

tomato question

My tomato plants, I forget which variety, have been in the ground about 3
weeks. They each have one tomato. Several other blooms, that look
puny...any thoughts or knowledge to pass on about tomato plants and their
care and feeding?
I am south of New Orleans.
Perry

Cereus-validus 08-05-2004 10:04 PM

tomato question

You have probably already done a Google search and have found there are
absolutely no websites on tomatoes or their care. Amazing, isn't it?

.. .

David Hill 09-05-2004 12:03 AM

tomato question

This may help http://www.letsgogardening.co.uk/Inf...n/Veg/toms.htm

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Fito 09-05-2004 05:02 AM

tomato question

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
You have probably already done a Google search and have found there are
absolutely no websites on tomatoes or their care. Amazing, isn't it?

Yes it is amazing. Ever google socially acceptable people?

Fito

dkra 09-05-2004 09:02 PM

tomato question

x-no-archive: yes

In article , "Perry
Templeton" wrote:

My tomato plants, I forget which variety, have been in the ground about 3
weeks. They each have one tomato. Several other blooms, that look
puny...any thoughts or knowledge to pass on about tomato plants and their
care and feeding?
I am south of New Orleans.
Perry

Perry,

You may find the following link to your liking:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tomato/

The Growing Tomatoes forum on GardenWeb.com has friendly people and lots
of good information on different tomato varieties and how to grow them.

Not only that, GardenWeb also has a forum for gardeners in Louisiana and
Mississippi.

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/lagard/

Good luck.

-- dkra