GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vivarium Board? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60934-vivarium-board.html)

Beverly 09-05-2004 03:04 PM

Vivarium Board?

I am interested in setting up a small indoor vivariuum. I have found
several websites, but no message baords relating to vivariums. Can
someone here point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance :)

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 12-05-2004 02:03 AM

Vivarium Board?

(Beverly) in news:b23c901e.0405090553.349bea79
@posting.google.com:

I am interested in setting up a small indoor vivariuum. I have found
several websites, but no message baords relating to vivariums. Can
someone here point me in the right direction?

viv boards are probably associated wiht what are *contained* in the
vivariums: invertebrates, herpivores etc

example:
this list gives no message counts, and seeing the number of specialized
boards, i suspect teh boards are fractured. :-(

http://forum.kingsnake.com/