GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   (No Subject) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61269-no-subject.html)

[email protected] 14-05-2004 09:02 AM

(No Subject)

Insecticidal soap works well and can be used indoors. You can make your own
insecticidal soap by mixing castile soap (about one ounce) with one gallon
of water. You can find castile soap at a health food store. This is much
less expensive than buying premade. After you get rid of the mites be sure
to watch for them to come back. They can be very hard to completely
eradicate.
I came down today
to find the tops of the soil completely covered in a web from one side
of the pot to the other . this is the first time I have seen webbing..
the only thing I did that could have changed things is I used
bug-b-gon powder for the first time two days ago.. ---

The message sender's identity is unknown, unlogged, and not replyable.
Any address shown in the From header is unverified. For more
information about this anonymous remailing service visit:
http://cypherpunks.faithweb.com
This anonymous remailer is a joint project of the Xandra International
Freedom Association.