GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can someone tell me what this is (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61467-can-someone-tell-me-what.html)

MisNomer 16-05-2004 08:08 PM

Can someone tell me what this is

http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/poppy.jpg

I think it is a very small poppy, but someone said it could be flax. Last year
we planted perennials here but I can't remember what kind. They are a little
blue blooms (5 petals) . Here is another pic showing the size.

http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/poppy2.jpg

and if anyone is so inclined...

http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/iris.jpg
(This is a huge file)

take care
Liz
text only

MisNomer 17-05-2004 12:03 AM

Can someone tell me what this is

Thanks for the quick reply... now I wonder where the poppies or even if I
planted them.... oh well, off to the green house...

take care
Liz

Hey! Look what "Cereus-validus" wrote :

It is blue flax, genus Linum.

Cereus-validus 17-05-2004 03:06 AM

Can someone tell me what this is

Where have you been?

That debate is being fought over in a different thread.