GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" .. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61758-have-day-two-think-about-salty.html)

not happy 20-05-2004 01:02 AM

have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" ..

...... yer might think ov' something *smart* to say, soon.

Tell me the size of your brain ( I realise you think it's massive ) .... &
I'll try to get some tiny batteries forwarded to you.

XXXXX

Salty Thumb 20-05-2004 01:03 AM

have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" ..

"not happy" wrote in
:

..... yer might think ov' something *smart* to say, soon.

Tell me the size of your brain ( I realise you think it's massive )
.... & I'll try to get some tiny batteries forwarded to you.

XXXXX

oh you know me so well

not

Salty Thumb 21-05-2004 10:02 AM

have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" ..

"not happy" wrote in news:40abf057_7
@news.athenanews.com:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
oh you know me so well

not

Goodnight shithead.

I have to work, in the morning.

Think about me ( & other people that contribute to your welfare payment).

XXXXXXX from the Uk.

hahahaa, keep fantasizing you poor schmuck