GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crape myrtle size for barrel To b&J (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61819-re-crape-myrtle-size-barrel-b-j.html)

Harri85274 21-05-2004 01:02 AM

Crape myrtle size for barrel To b&J

Did you take the dead crapes back to the dealer for refund or replacement?
There should have been a replacement guarantee. BTW, you didn't mention
where you live or your zone, but I assume you live in Florida.

Yes i did and those that they replaced died on me too. I know, your probably
thinking 'this guy doesn't know what hes doing'. But I've been known as the
green thumb type and could mention a lot of other plants that are
thriving...just bad luck, or bad product?
I live in zone 6 and crape myrtles are all over the area and the local
bontanical garden...but i suspect that those were not of the dwarf variety
that we're discussing here.