GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61869-fire-ants-compost-pile.html)

Hound [email protected] 21-05-2004 07:02 PM

FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE

What is the best way to get fire outs out of my compost pile?

escapee 21-05-2004 10:05 PM

FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:31:01 GMT, Hound opined:

What is the best way to get fire outs out of my compost pile?

A product called Logic

Cereus-validus 21-05-2004 11:10 PM

FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE

Give them all pink slips and tell them they've all been laid off and will
need to go somewhere else to find work!!! (Be sure to blame it all on the
slow economy and raising gas prices!!!!)

escapee 22-05-2004 03:03 AM

FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE

I see a trend!

On Fri, 21 May 2004 21:23:34 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

eclectic 24-05-2004 06:02 AM

FIRE ANTS IN COMPOST PILE

Hound wrote in message
What is the best way to get fire outs out of my compost pile?

No easy way. Look he

http://www.netpamj.com/fireants.htm

Best of luck.