Old 04-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Bone/ Blood Meal and Mad Cow Disease

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski X-No-Archive: yes wrote:
Like billbo is a shill?

Oh, good. The crazies are coming out of the woodwork. My
favorite anti-science netstalker returns. Still peddling
hysteria for personal gain, Tom?

Take your your sock puppets, your aliases, and
your multiple personalities and stalk someone
else for awhile.

billo
Old 04-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Ermalina

Bill Oliver wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Ignore the freaking ideologue.

Oh, excuse me! That's "Dr. Freaking Ideologue." Hmmm .... gotta be an
aging "M.D." ;-)

For those who are interested in a SCIENTIFIC review of the state of
prion SCIENCE and its attendant issues in the U.S., here's a link to the
most recent Institute of Medicine (part of the Nat'l Academies of
Science) report, "Advancing Prion Science: Guidance for the National
Prion Research Program (2004)"

http://www.nap.edu/books/0309090601/html/

Here's a direct link to Chapter 5, "Testing Blood for Evidence of Agents
of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies" (pp 108 - 124)

http://books.nap.edu/books/030909060...8.html#pagetop
Old 04-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
Ermalina wrote:
Bill Oliver wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Ignore the freaking ideologue.

http://books.nap.edu/books/030909060...8.html#pagetop

And, interestingly enough, not one single statement in it contradicts
anything I have written, though it *does* contradict much of what you
have claimed -- including your ludicrous doubly false claim that
studies involving CJD are irrelevant because vCJD is not related.

It notes that not one case of transmission of CJD by blood has been
validated. It notes that there has not been an increase in CJD cases
in the face of increasing use of blood products. It notes that case
controlled studies have failed to show a connection between blood
transfusion and CJD. Note particularly the table on page 113.

Note the lookback studies on page 114, as well as the studies on what
one would expect to be high risk patients such as hemophiliacs (again
page 114).

Perhaps you should read these things before you refer to them. You
wouldn't look so silly. Indeed. Ignore the freaking ideologue.
The one running around claiming the sky is falling.

billo

Old 04-06-2004, 08:04 PM
paghat

In article , Ermalina
wrote:

Bill Oliver wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Ignore the freaking ideologue.

Oh, excuse me! That's "Dr. Freaking Ideologue." Hmmm .... gotta be an
aging "M.D." ;-)

Actually he cuts up dead bodies to pay the rent, has never conveyed much
knowledge of the living. If he seems a little crazy at times, just THINK
about a career spent carving up the dead for crine out loud. The "doctors"
who didn't follow that career path on purpose for reasons of necrophilia,
but were stuck with it because of their general incompetence at health
care for the still-breathing, have just GOT to lose their minds
eventually.

-paghat the ratgirl

For those who are interested in a SCIENTIFIC review of the state of
prion SCIENCE and its attendant issues in the U.S., here's a link to the
most recent Institute of Medicine (part of the Nat'l Academies of
Science) report, "Advancing Prion Science: Guidance for the National
Prion Research Program (2004)"

http://www.nap.edu/books/0309090601/html/

Here's a direct link to Chapter 5, "Testing Blood for Evidence of Agents
of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies" (pp 108 - 124)

http://books.nap.edu/books/030909060...8.html#pagetop

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 04-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article , Ermalina
wrote:

Bill Oliver wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Ignore the freaking ideologue.

Oh, excuse me! That's "Dr. Freaking Ideologue." Hmmm .... gotta be an
aging "M.D." ;-)

Actually he cuts up dead bodies to pay the rent, has never conveyed much
knowledge of the living. If he seems a little crazy at times, just THINK
about a career spent carving up the dead for crine out loud. The "doctors"
who didn't follow that career path on purpose for reasons of necrophilia,
but were stuck with it because of their general incompetence at health
care for the still-breathing, have just GOT to lose their minds
eventually.

-paghat the ratgirl

It is amusing to watch people when they run out of facts and have
to rely on personal attack and casting aspersions on entire
professions to support their ignorant biases.

billo
Old 06-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski X-No-Archive: yes wrote:

[old, old post of mine to another group deleted]

It's nice to know that people spend hours and hours
reading through my old posts from years ago. And
it's good to know that what I write holds up
over time.

But really, Tom, pull up your pants and wash your
hands. You really shouldn't be doing that kind of
thing in public.

Your obsession is flattering in some ways, but
you really are getting kinda creepy.

billo

Old 06-06-2004, 04:04 AM
paghat

In article , (Bill
Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article ,
(Bill
Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski X-No-Archive: yes wrote:

[old, old post of mine to another group deleted]

It's nice to know that people spend hours and hours
reading through my old posts from years ago. And
it's good to know that what I write holds up
over time.

But really, Tom, pull up your pants and wash your
hands. You really shouldn't be doing that kind of
thing in public.

Your obsession is flattering in some ways, but
you really are getting kinda creepy.

billo

Gad damn what a fatuous little troll you inevitably make of yourself.

Uh huh. As opposed to people like you an Tommy, who follow posters
around doing nothing but personal attacks? You and your obsessive
little buddy go stalk someone else.

billo

I'm assuming your show of a deep & profound paranoia is a put-on & you're
not actually as severely mentally ill as you continuously portray
yourself. I still view you as purely & exclusively "Trolly trolly trolly,"
though obviously a certifiable fruitcake might occasionally be mistaken
for a mere troll. If you DO believe this kind of I'm Being Netstalked
crap, my sincere condolences to your family, who must suffer daily due to
such fantastical delusions of persecution -- for as an authentic paranoid
you would not restrict your weird beliefs to just the one lunatic
conviction you're being stalked whenever your usual trolly antics gain you
no more or less than is entirely merited.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com