GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/62801-soil-biology-dr-elaine-ingram-radio.html)

escapee 31-05-2004 07:03 PM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Dr. Elaine Ingram will be a guest next Sunday on KLBJ in Texas. She is here to
give a course to ranchers and farmers...but anyone can hear her on the website
next week, Sunday morning at 9am CDST. Here is an article, at the bottom it
gives her website address:

http://www.gov.pe.ca/af/agweb/index....1000134&lang=E

She will be talking to John Dromgoole on the radio about aerobic tea, which I
believe she is the developer of.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Tom Jaszewski 31-05-2004 10:03 PM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Poor reporting the Government of Prince Edward Island...it's Ing*h*am

On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:30:56 GMT, escapee
wrote:

Dr. Elaine Ingram will be a guest next Sunday on KLBJ in Texas. She is here to
give a course to ranchers and farmers...but anyone can hear her on the website
next week, Sunday morning at 9am CDST. Here is an article, at the bottom it
gives her website address:

http://www.gov.pe.ca/af/agweb/index....1000134&lang=E

She will be talking to John Dromgoole on the radio about aerobic tea, which I
believe she is the developer of.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

escapee 01-06-2004 02:04 AM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

My mistake. I always make the same mistake with her name. Are you going to
listen? You can call her is you'd like. They do have an 800 number for the
show.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:07:37 -0700, Tom Jaszewski opined:

Anna Maize 01-06-2004 03:02 AM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

If anyone is going to listen to the radio, they would be much better off
listening to something worthwhile, like Rush Limbaugh.

Tom Jaszewski 03-06-2004 03:03 AM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Thanks, but I speak with her regularly and lectured on the same
program with her at the International Compost Tea Council in Seattle
in January.

Tom Jaszewski 03-06-2004 03:04 AM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:19:54 -0400, Anna Maize
wrote:

If anyone is going to listen to the radio, they would be much better off
listening to something worthwhile, like Rush Limbaugh.

Always some idjet in the peanut gallery....

escapee 03-06-2004 03:05 PM

Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Well, if for no other reason, you can hear John Drogoole who makes compost the
way Dr. Ingham directs people to make it. That's the stuff I use. Have a
listen, Tom.

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:27:58 -0700, Tom Jaszewski opined: