GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vintage illustrated Woodland trees 1900s (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/62867-vintage-illustrated-woodland-trees-1900s.html)

[email protected] 01-06-2004 07:02 PM

Vintage illustrated Woodland trees 1900s

Wayside and Woodland Trees..A Pocket Guide to the British Sylva by
Edward Step F.L.S. With 175 plates ..Watercolour drawings by Mabel E.
Step
Hardback superb condition.

This is the very best copy we've had from the Wayside and Woodland
Series. Magnificent little book ,georgeous bindings,the best colour
plates you'll find and stacks of b/w illustrations and photos.

We also have a copy of Wayside and Woodland Blossoms from the same
series for auction this week(see other auctions)

See it @

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items
this week.

David Hill 01-06-2004 11:06 PM

Vintage illustrated Woodland trees 1900s

I thought that there was a limit to placing Adverts on news groups
...something like 1 every 3 months and they should be marked advert in
header.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries