GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Help Identify Another Flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/63087-epcot-flower-garden-festival-help-identify-another-flower.html)

concord 05-06-2004 05:03 AM

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Help Identify Another Flower

Pictures from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

http://www.minandbills.net/disney/tr...4-gallery2.asp

Please dear folks of Rec.Gardens, I request your help in identifying another
flower from our Epcot trip last month...

It is the group of blue flowers in picture 6 and also seen in close-up in
picture 100.

Thanks in advance...

- Bill - concord - minandbill @ minandbills.net
See our trip reports and pictures at www.minandbills.net

Janice 08-06-2004 03:14 PM

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Help Identify Another Flower

See our trip reports and pictures at www.minandbills.net

Agapanthus I think.. link to follow, pictures not as nice.. but..looks
the same otherwise.

http://www.agapanthus.org.uk/

Janice

concord 08-06-2004 03:22 PM

"concord" wrote:
Pictures from the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
http://www.minandbills.net/disney/tr...4-gallery2.asp
help identifying flowerIt is the group of blue flowers in picture 6

Janice wrote:
Agapanthus I think.. link to follow, pictures not as nice.. but..looks
the same otherwise.

http://www.agapanthus.org.uk/

Thank you very much... my mother-in-law was the one trying to identify it
and she thought it was some type of lily...

- Bill - concord - minandbill @ minandbills.net