GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where To Buy Fountains - Chicago Area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/63646-where-buy-fountains-chicago-area.html)

AuralFeast 09-06-2004 02:38 PM

Where To Buy Fountains - Chicago Area

My wife is bugging me to put a small fountain in the garden - anyone know of a
place - preferably in the Chicago area - that carries a good assortment at
reasonable prices? Many thanks.

Bob

David J Bockman 09-06-2004 02:43 PM

Where To Buy Fountains - Chicago Area

In Palos Hills, try Sid's Greenhouse...

Northside of Chicago, Gesthemane's is nice.

Dave

Amy D 10-06-2004 02:06 AM

AuralFeast wrote:

My wife is bugging me to put a small fountain in the garden - anyone know of a
place - preferably in the Chicago area - that carries a good assortment at
reasonable prices? Many thanks.

Bob

If you are doing it on the cheap to make the wife happy Big Lots often
has some fountains -- probably not a big selection. :)

For unreasonable prices you can make low payments on Seventh Avenue and
their family of "catolog/online stores" usually has some fountains, too.
If you go to seventhavenue.com you will get links to all their stores.
anyone can get $400 credit there to start.

amy