GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The meat dish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/64369-meat-dish.html)

Frank Logullo 13-06-2004 01:04 AM

The meat dish

Quote from Euell Gibbons, "Stalking the Wild Asparagas".
He was not a vegetrian or a PETA type.
This url is posted to help drive that Vox person over the edge.
Warning animals were harmed in making the pictures :)
http://www.dol.net/~frank.logullo/040120.pdf
Frank

Vox Humana 13-06-2004 11:04 PM

The meat dish

"Frank Logullo" wrote in message
Quote from Euell Gibbons, "Stalking the Wild Asparagas".
He was not a vegetrian or a PETA type.
This url is posted to help drive that Vox person over the edge.
Warning animals were harmed in making the pictures :)
http://www.dol.net/~frank.logullo/040120.pdf
Frank

Why would it drive anyone "over the edge." You simply posted something that
was factually wrong and I called you on it. Your posts seem to indicate
that you crave attention. What next, a PDF of your lasted bowel movement?

Frank Logullo 14-06-2004 12:05 AM

The meat dish

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Frank Logullo" wrote in message
Quote from Euell Gibbons, "Stalking the Wild Asparagas".
He was not a vegetrian or a PETA type.
This url is posted to help drive that Vox person over the edge.
Warning animals were harmed in making the pictures :)
http://www.dol.net/~frank.logullo/040120.pdf
Frank

Why would it drive anyone "over the edge." You simply posted something

that
was factually wrong and I called you on it. Your posts seem to indicate
that you crave attention. What next, a PDF of your lasted bowel movement?

Guess you're driven as far as you can go. Talk about craving attention -
I've looked at other of your posts ;)
Frank