Old 20-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Natty_Dread

Default wanna do a good thing?

HAHAHAHAH

yeah right.

wrote in message
Hello, my name is Alena Simons.

I'm a girl of 19 and I live in Russia. Two years ago my parents divorced

and now I live only with my mother
and little sister.
My mother works hard to make both ends meet, she has to take odd jobs at

the moment since she is currently laid off
from the major one. Besides, she has no specialty, so the wages are always

low and much eaten up by regular bills.
It was hard to get a loan for my college and I guess it'll be even harder

to pay the debt.
We are thinking of moving to a cheaper appartments since it's impossible

to pay for this anymore.
Our total debt reaches $17,058. All we need is that you send us a few

dollars to keep us alive.
I'm afraid for the future of my sister. She's only 11, but understands

what situation we are in.
Please, please, help us. Even if you have only some extra cents on your

account, please, do not hesitate to help us.
We'll be glad to any your help. Thank you for your time.

Our accounts:

E-gold: 1127463 (www.e-gold.com)
EVOCASH: 142772 (www.evocash.com)