GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Latex Molds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/66885-latex-molds.html)

Noah's Ark Molds 22-06-2004 04:04 AM

Latex Molds

We sell latex molds so that you can create your own stepping
stones,plaques,candle holders,figurines,and much more..You can save
alot of money by creating items using latex molds...For more
information visit the links below...

Go Here To " Visit My Ebay Store ":

(http://www.stores.ebay.com/NoahsArkLatexMolds)

Go Here To " Visit My Main Website ":

(www.noahsarkmolds.com)

You Can " Email Me " At The Following Email Address:

)

escapee 22-06-2004 02:03 PM

Latex Molds

For future reference, "alot" is not a word. It's two words, "a lot."

thank you.

On 21 Jun 2004 19:58:31 -0700, (Noah's Ark Molds)
opined:

(
http://www.stores.ebay.com/NoahsArkLatexMolds)

Go Here To " Visit My Main Website ":

(www.noahsarkmolds.com)

You Can " Email Me " At The Following Email Address:

)

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?