Old 23-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Scott Brady Drummonds

Default Wiki Site for Hydroponics

Hello, everyone,

A few weeks ago embarked on an attempt to duplicate some of my outdoor
garden success with tomatoes, peppers, various culinary herbs and a few
flowers inside with a hydroponic setup. I'm going to start first with herbs
(since they're fast and easy) and work my way up to something that will
require a little more time.

I'm documenting all of my effort on a Wiki-based hydroponic web site and I
wanted to ask anyone else that has an interest in the field to consider
contributing material. For those of you not familiar with Wiki, a website
with Wiki installed has the unique feature that any arbitrary reader can
modify the site's content. As such, I'm hoping that a few hydroponic
enthusiasts will be able to use the site to share information.

Anyway, the invitation is open. Check it out and contribute material if
you're interested!

http://wiki.seacow.net/bin/view/Wikiponics/WebHome

Thanks,
Scott

--
Remove .nospam from my e-mail address to mail me.

[IMG] code is On

Orchid Wiki Site Dayton Orchids 0 17-07-2008 02:38 AM
an orchid wiki Eric Orchids 2 16-01-2007 03:03 AM
interactive plant identification wiki raycruzer Gardening 0 01-05-2006 04:52 PM
interactive plant identification wiki Carl 1 Lucky Texan Gardening 0 30-04-2006 10:02 PM
interactive plant identification wiki Andrew Ostrander Gardening 0 30-04-2006 06:33 PM