GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   strange veronica flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/67535-strange-veronica-flowers.html)

Vox Humana 28-06-2004 08:05 PM

strange veronica flowers

I have some veronica x spicata 'sunny border blue.' For some reason, most
of the flower scapes terminate in a flat area instead of the usual point.
Most of them are also bifurcated. They separate into two, flattened ends.
Strange. Any thoughts?

Cereus-validus 28-06-2004 09:02 PM

strange veronica flowers

They are crested like Cock's Comb Celosia!!!!

(Say that three times really fast!)