GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Organic lawn care and weeds OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78082-re-organic-lawn-care-weeds-ot.html)

Salty Thumb 01-07-2004 04:02 PM

Organic lawn care and weeds OT

"michelle" don't.e-mail.me@anytime wrote in news:10e7uirgqr361b2
@corp.supernews.com:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message

The procedures you describe have nothing to do with 'organic". Buit
that's OK, organic gardening is the biggest crock of shit ever
invented. It's just one of those "feel good" theories invented by
liberals that sounds good but actually does nothing.

Thank the Lord we got the Right answer from an anti-liberal.

I do wonder how God got along before He invented DuPont.

DuPont is a vast improvement over anything God ever invented.

Better than a virginal Britney Spears?