GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I Need a Squirrel and Possum Repellant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78113-re-i-need-squirrel-possum-repellant.html)

Zemedelec 02-07-2004 01:03 AM

I Need a Squirrel and Possum Repellant?

capsicum (hot
peppers) certainly work with squirrels.
zemedelec

redclay 03-07-2004 03:02 PM

I Need a Squirrel and Possum Repellant?

Bungadora wrote in message
Blood meal is supposed to work with squirrels. I don't know about possums.
Dora2

Do not waste your money on repellants; trap them and dispose of them,
shooting them in the trap if necessary. Do not waste gasoline going
somewhere else to drop them; it is like pressing on a balloon and another
will take its place.

Bungadora 04-07-2004 01:02 AM

I Need a Squirrel and Possum Repellant?

"redclay"

Do not waste your money on repellants; trap them and dispose of them,
shooting them in the trap if necessary. Do not waste gasoline going
somewhere else to drop them; it is like pressing on a balloon and another
will take its place.

Well when I read this post this morning I thought you were a bit harsh with
respect to our little fluffy tailed co-inhabitors of the earth, but I came home
from the hardware store I found the little f*****s had chewed my only red
sunflower off at the base of the stem. Now I think shooting and drowning is too
good for them.
Dora2