GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Removing ground cover (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78382-removing-ground-cover.html)

AussieResc 05-07-2004 08:02 PM

Removing ground cover

We have a lot of juniper that was put down as a ground cover by the previous
owner. Is there an easy way to remove it? Is there anything we should spray
on it to kill it first?
Pat
A HREF="http://members.aol.com/aussieresc"Aussies in Shelters/A
A HREF="http://members.aol.com/paltm81324"Dakota's Rescue Page/A

Vox Humana 05-07-2004 11:02 PM

Removing ground cover

"AussieResc" wrote in message
We have a lot of juniper that was put down as a ground cover by the

previous
owner. Is there an easy way to remove it? Is there anything we should

spray
on it to kill it first?
Pat
A HREF="http://members.aol.com/aussieresc"Aussies in Shelters/A
A HREF="http://members.aol.com/paltm81324"Dakota's Rescue Page/A

I would just dig them up. Even if you spray them, you will still have to
dig. The spray will just cost you time and money.