Old 06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
madgardener

Default Is there anybody home?

Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently there aren't
any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems company for any
problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and after it
loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......*
madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

Old 07-07-2004, 01:02 AM
chaz

"madgardener" wrote in message
Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently there

aren't
any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems company for

any
problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and after it
loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......*
madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

i am seeing posts here mad, maybe the news server you access is struggling.
have you tried a link to google?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...up=rec.gardens

chaz

Old 07-07-2004, 04:02 AM
nswong

"madgardener" wrote in message

As Chaz said, your news server having problem of getting feed from
other news servers.

I send this post to "madgardener" because I believe
you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

ink.net...

Old 07-07-2004, 06:02 PM
madgardener

never got yer post, wong. But contacted the owner and operator of VIC in
Knoxville and he was looking into it. I sent my friend a post in Nashville
yesterday and she never got it..........somewhere there is someone's mailbox
just overflowed to bursting of posts and what not.
madgardener
"nswong" wrote in message
"madgardener" wrote in message

As Chaz said, your news server having problem of getting feed from
other news servers.

I send this post to "madgardener" because I believe
you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

ink.net...

Old 07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
nswong

"madgardener" wrote in message
never got yer post, wong. But contacted the owner and operator of

VIC in
Knoxville and he was looking into it. I sent my friend a post in

Nashville
yesterday and she never got it..........somewhere there is someone's

mailbox
just overflowed to bursting of posts and what not.

This is the return email to me:

[Start]

The original message was received at Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:03:42 -0500
from c1m3.emaildefenseservice.com [216.40.36.35]

(expanded from: )

mail.local: unknown name: madgard
550 ... User unknown

[End]

It look like either are a non existed email address,
this email account had been cancel, or the email server database are
corrupted.

From your message header, you are posting through news.vic.com.

I do believe vic.com having a database problem right now, may be just
index file corruption.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

Old 10-07-2004, 12:02 AM
madgardener

it's been fixed....
the address is the right one....... apparently they did have problems but my
mailwasher pro program had hotmail and yahoo addresses
blocked..........$^%#^%R^% frell!! but it's fixed now...........
madgardener
"nswong" wrote in message
[...]

From your message header, you are posting through news.vic.com.