GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   People needed for new Sky One series. 'SO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE...IN THE GARDEN' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78566-people-needed-new-sky-one-series-so-you-think-youre-safe-garden.html)

Gingertv 08-07-2004 12:08 PM

People needed for new Sky One series. 'SO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE...IN THE GARDEN'

PEOPLE NEEDED FOR NEW SKY ONE SERIES

‘SO YOU THINK YOU’RE SAFE…IN THE GARDEN’

So You Think You’re Safe… is a new series for Sky One where we will be exploring the hidden dangers of going about your daily routine and offers advise on how to avoid those dangers.

The programme will be a mixture of interviews, reconstruction, statistical analysis, scientific exploration and experimentation, reportage and archive footage.

We are looking for great stories on gardening accidents and bizarre incidences that have occurred in your garden.

Have you accidentally set fire to your house whilst having a BBQ?

Or hosted a BBQ only for your guests to come down with food poisoning?

Have you ever electrocuted yourself whilst mowing the lawn?

Ever stuck the rake through your foot?

Have you ever been poisoned by your garden plants?

If your have an interesting story we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Therese on 020 7663 2313 or