GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Maters are HERE!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78691-maters-here.html)

Cheetah 10-07-2004 08:02 PM

The Maters are HERE!!!

Today, we picked our first basket of tomatoes from our very own garden.

They are kinda small Early Girls, but they are DELICIOUS!!!

Life is good!

Chris 11-07-2004 07:02 AM

The Maters are HERE!!!

"Cheetah" wrote in news:WlVHc.230$sV2.141
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Today, we picked our first basket of tomatoes from our very own garden.

They are kinda small Early Girls, but they are DELICIOUS!!!

Life is good!

I concur on Early Girl. It yields tasty fruit and produces all season.
They're supposed to be small (perfect salad size).