Old 11-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Bruce W.1

Default Soil Moist alternative applications?

I've been playing with Soil Moist granules
http://www.soilmoist.com/soilhome.html
and it's very cool stuff.

There's must be other uses for Soil Moist, I just can't think of any.

From what I gather the same technology is used in diapers and those
neck bands that keep you cool in summer heat.

In my tests this stuff will not absorb alcohol or gasoline, which
eliminates a whole class of fun applications. Is there anything it will
absorb besides water?

Has anyone found other applications for Soil Moist?

Thanks.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Barfin' Bob

Bruce W.1 wrote:
I've been playing with Soil Moist granules
http://www.soilmoist.com/soilhome.html
and it's very cool stuff.

There's must be other uses for Soil Moist, I just can't think of any.

From what I gather the same technology is used in diapers and those
neck bands that keep you cool in summer heat.

In my tests this stuff will not absorb alcohol or gasoline, which
eliminates a whole class of fun applications. Is there anything it will
absorb besides water?

Has anyone found other applications for Soil Moist?

Thanks.

It's great for cleaning pecker tracks off the car seat before the wife
finds them.