GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pools & Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/78740-pools-plants.html)

Mr_C 11-07-2004 01:03 PM

Pools & Plants

What kind of privacy screen shrubs and trees can I plant within 8-10 feet of
pool against the back fence. I'm concerned about root encroachment and
chlorine re pool but also require privacy. Any and all help is appreciated.
Mr_C

Vox Humana 11-07-2004 04:02 PM

Pools & Plants

"Mr_C" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
What kind of privacy screen shrubs and trees can I plant within 8-10 feet

of
pool against the back fence. I'm concerned about root encroachment and
chlorine re pool but also require privacy. Any and all help is

appreciated.
Mr_C

It all depends on where you live. Plants that thrive in Key West wouldn't
work in St. Paul.

Mr_C 12-07-2004 10:02 PM

Pools & Plants

Good point. USA zone 5? Canada zone 6. Anymore help on this one?

Mr_C
"Vox Humana" wrote in message
.. .

.rogers.com...