GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   America choosen by Go (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/79034-america-choosen-go.html)

THURSTON ACKERMAN 14-07-2004 10:02 PM

America choosen by Go

FamilyNet Newsgate

ZE nteresting point.

ZEHe didn't say which comic book character he was reading at the time but I
ZEsuspect he meant Thor because he carrys that nifty hammer!

ZEOh nuts. I was hoping he meant God-man.

I resent your disrepect towards my gggggggreat grandfather.

You best have your lightening protection in good order
(lest he casts one of his bolts of lightening towards
you as a leason to learn to repect your ancient elders 8-).

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org