GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blue Jays (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/79383-blue-jays.html)

THURSTON ACKERMAN 18-07-2004 03:02 PM

Blue Jays

FamilyNet Newsgate

I am a most favorite fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noted I have a pair of blue jays nesting up in our
big maple tree.

Life is good.

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ If my wife doesn't hear me speak, am I still wrong ?

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

The Watcher 18-07-2004 06:02 PM

Blue Jays

On Fri, 17 Jul 2004 23:54:00 , "THURSTON ACKERMAN"
wrote:

FamilyNet Newsgate

I am a most favorite fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noted I have a pair of blue jays nesting up in our
big maple tree.

Life is good.

They don't like being bothered. I had a blue jay nest in a small cedar on my
property this year. She hatched 4 eggs and raised them. I took some pictures one
day, then went back with the pruning shears and cut some branches around the
nest so I could get some better pictures. The mother bird was not happy with my
activity. Within a few days she and the babies had flown away.