GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   forget-me-not flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80072-forget-me-not-flower.html)

David 23-07-2004 11:02 PM

forget-me-not flower

To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

We just started a website featuring my father's Forget Me Not flower jewelry
designs. He makes them all by hand and he does it well! The Forget Me Not
pieces feature some of the highest quality sapphires in the world. My
father is a perfectionist when it comes to craftsmanship, so the quality is
exceptionally good.

We haven't had website until recently, so it's difficult to find our
website. I provided the web address below. Besides the jewelry, we also
have several Forget Me Not poems, information about the flower, and other
interesting facts. If you have any beautiful Forget-Me-Nots in your garden,
send me a picture! I want to put together a photo gallery of people's
forget-me-nots.

If you decide to order something, drop me an e-mail at
and I'll tell my dad to handpick the best Yogo
sapphires before he makes your piece. While your at the website, post a
message on our forum and let me know where you're from. I'm interested to
see who stops by.

Thanks,

David

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.
_______________________________

paghat 24-07-2004 12:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

In article , "David"
wrote:

To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

We just started a website featuring my father's Forget Me Not flower jewelry
designs. He makes them all by hand and he does it well! The Forget Me Not
pieces feature some of the highest quality sapphires in the world. My
father is a perfectionist when it comes to craftsmanship, so the quality is
exceptionally good.

Yikes! A mite reminiscent of the forget-me-not jewelry the Nazis wore! The
nazi connection for the jewelry design is discussed toward the end of this
article:
http://www.paghat.com/forgetmenots.html

-paghat the ratgirl

We haven't had website until recently, so it's difficult to find our
website. I provided the web address below. Besides the jewelry, we also
have several Forget Me Not poems, information about the flower, and other
interesting facts. If you have any beautiful Forget-Me-Nots in your garden,
send me a picture! I want to put together a photo gallery of people's
forget-me-nots.

If you decide to order something, drop me an e-mail at
and I'll tell my dad to handpick the best Yogo
sapphires before he makes your piece. While your at the website, post a
message on our forum and let me know where you're from.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com

Wil 24-07-2004 02:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

Yikes! A mite reminiscent of the forget-me-not jewelry the Nazis wore! The
nazi connection for the jewelry design is discussed toward the end of this
article:
http://www.paghat.com/forgetmenots.html

Forget me nots are just flowers and very pretty ones at that. I won't give
them to Hitler. Forget about it and enjoy what God has made. Don't let man
continue to abuse it.

Wil

Wil 24-07-2004 02:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

"David" wrote in message
To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.

The jewelry is lovely David.

wil

Pen 24-07-2004 04:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

Sigh, so many things are associated with Nazis. Look what happened to
the ancient symbol of prosperity and good-fortune...

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~sidneys/Swastika.htm

Wil 24-07-2004 04:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

"Pen" wrote in message
om...
Sigh, so many things are associated with Nazis. Look what happened to
the ancient symbol of prosperity and good-fortune...

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~sidneys/Swastika.htm

Good information. I didn't know that. Hummmmmm. Well, there is a cult group
that has adopted the rainbow as their symbol. I refuse to give up enjoying
the rainbow too. :-)

Wil

Travis 24-07-2004 09:02 AM

forget-me-not flower

Wil wrote:

"Pen" wrote in message
om...

Sigh, so many things are associated with Nazis. Look what happened to
the ancient symbol of prosperity and good-fortune...

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~sidneys/Swastika.htm

Good information. I didn't know that. Hummmmmm. Well, there is a cult group
that has adopted the rainbow as their symbol. I refuse to give up enjoying
the rainbow too. :-)

Wil

What cult might that be?

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Wil 24-07-2004 12:02 PM

forget-me-not flower

"Travis" wrote in message
Wil wrote:

What cult might that be?

Might be Children of the Rainbow or some such name. It has been a long time
since they have been newsworthy.

Wil

Stella Liebeck 27-07-2004 03:04 AM

forget-me-not flower

Wil wrote:
"Travis" wrote in message

Wil wrote:

What cult might that be?

Might be Children of the Rainbow or some such name. It has been a long time
since they have been newsworthy.

Wil

Yeah, Children of the Rainbow. That's rich. Most people just call them
queers.

Wil 27-07-2004 03:18 AM

forget-me-not flower

"Stella Liebeck" wrote in message

Yeah, Children of the Rainbow. That's rich. Most people just call them
queers.

Oh really? LOL

Wil

Tom Jaszewski 27-07-2004 05:03 AM

forget-me-not flower

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:41:17 -0400, Stella Liebeck
wrote:

Most people just call them
queers.

Perhaps most of your phobic friends, but fortunately you live in a
bubble!

Ever noticed your resemblance to a female dog?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

Stella Liebeck 27-07-2004 05:03 AM

forget-me-not flower

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Ever noticed your resemblance to a female dog?

A lot of resemblance, especially between the legs. Unfortunately, it
can not be said you bear any resemblance to a male dog. All male dogs I
have ever seen had testicles.

Tom Jaszewski 27-07-2004 05:04 AM

forget-me-not flower

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:47:20 -0400, Stella Liebeck
wrote:

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Ever noticed your resemblance to a female dog?

A lot of resemblance, especially between the legs. Unfortunately, it
can not be said you bear any resemblance to a male dog. All male dogs I
have ever seen had testicles.

More likely missing a part of my frontal lobe for failing to
realize you are simply an anonymous male hiding behind a nom de plume.

Guess you'll just have to join your phobic butt buddies in the kill
file!