Old 27-07-2004, 06:07 AM
peter

Default how toi protect lawn?

I am doing a bit of work for a friend that involves walking
across her lawn many times over about a week. I would rather not wear
a path in it. Is there something I can lay down to walk on that would
protect the grass?

It seems to me that some sort of steel grate might work. Does
anyone make such a product for this purpose?

TIA

Peter

Old 27-07-2004, 06:30 AM
peter

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:29:44 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

Lawns are supposed to be walkable. A week's worth of going to and fro
(unless you're dragging bags of cement behind you) should do no harm.

This is not the case in all areas.

[IMG] code is On

how toi protect lawn? peter Gardening 4 20-07-2004 07:02 PM
Sign petition to USDA to protect crops from being fertilized by pollen from GMO pharm. crops CaringIsTheFirstStep Edible Gardening 4 07-05-2003 06:08 AM
Suit notification to protect green sturgeon Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 0 23-02-2003 01:56 AM
Don Young set up a straw man to protect Logging in Tongass! Donald L Ferrt alt.forestry 0 16-02-2003 05:50 AM
(Chanterelle) pickers protect secrets Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 2 07-11-2002 08:17 AM