GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   anyone growing Plumeria in Zone5-6 Cincinnati? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80310-anyone-growing-plumeria-zone5-6-cincinnati.html)

MK 27-07-2004 05:30 AM

anyone growing Plumeria in Zone5-6 Cincinnati?

I have this plumeria (survived one winter indoors). She is strong and put on
a bunch of new leaves and has doubled in size. When does it bloom? What
fertilizer should I use?

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 29-07-2004 09:46 AM

anyone growing Plumeria in Zone5-6 Cincinnati?

"MK" in
:

I have this plumeria (survived one winter indoors). She is strong and
put on a bunch of new leaves and has doubled in size. When does it
bloom? What fertilizer should I use?

i have a relaive who keeps them alive.. for awhile. seems best ot err on the side of drying them out rather than rot them

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...a+dry+wet+cold

Plumeria love lots of water, but can't tolerate wet feet, so they must be planted in highly ... Store the plumeria
in a cool to warm, dry, and ventilated area ...
www.io.com/~jrm/plum007.htm - 8k

etcetera