GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Broken Nose accidents or near misses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80571-broken-nose-accidents-near-misses.html)

HA HA Budys Here 30-07-2004 12:50 AM

Broken Nose accidents or near misses

I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you may have
been involved with ambulance chasing, or involved in the
industry.

I am looking for input from anyone in the legal profession who has suffered a
loss, et. al. broken nose or other appendages, or near misses, while chasing
ambulances which may or may not have suddenly stopped short...

Stella Liebeck 30-07-2004 02:16 AM

Try http://www.johnedwards.com