Old 30-07-2004, 11:07 PM
David

Default Your Photos

Hi,

Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo
of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's
forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com

We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!

Thanks,

David

--
_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/

Old 31-07-2004, 05:52 AM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
"David" wrote:

- Hi,
-
- Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo
- of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's
- forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com
-
- We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!
-
- Thanks,
-
- David

You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think
so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617
ICQ: 349878998

Old 31-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article ,
"David" wrote:

- Hi,
-
- Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a

photo
- of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's
- forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com
-
- We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!
-
- Thanks,
-
- David

You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think
so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.

Yes indeed (thinking of her own rather unique forget-me-not shots ...)

Rachael

Old 31-07-2004, 01:12 PM
JennyC

"Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat" wrote
"Suzie-Q" wrote
"David" wrote:

- Hi,

- Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a

photo
- of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's
- forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com
- - We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!
- - Thanks, - David

You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think
so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.

Yes indeed (thinking of her own rather unique forget-me-not shots ...)
Rachael

10,500 images via Goggle:
http://images.google.com/images?q=%2...r=&ie=U TF-8&
newwindow=1&safe=off&sa=N&as_qdr=all&tab=wi

Try getting in touch with some of the owners of the oics :~)
Jenny

Old 31-07-2004, 01:12 PM
JennyC

"David" wrote:

- Hi,

- Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a

photo
- of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's
- forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com
- - We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!
- - Thanks, - David

You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think
so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.

Yes indeed (thinking of her own rather unique forget-me-not shots ...)
Rachael

10,500 images via Goggle:
http://images.google.com/images?q=%2...r=&ie=U TF-8&
newwindow=1&safe=off&sa=N&as_qdr=all&tab=wi

Try getting in touch with some of the owners of the oics :~)
Jenny

[IMG] code is On

How To Organize your Kitchen and pantry Video & Photos Cipher[_2_] Edible Gardening 0 28-12-2010 08:47 PM
Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. [email protected] Gardening 1 20-02-2008 03:27 PM
Your Photos David United Kingdom 9 31-07-2004 01:12 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM