GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80711-water-well-drilling-accidents-near-misses.html)

RH tOWNSEND 27-07-2004 05:23 PM

Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses

I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.

Robert Townsend, CLI