GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Save my Gerberas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80727-save-my-gerberas.html)

Hematite 31-07-2004 08:30 PM

Save my Gerberas

Hello everyone,

I am very new to this forum and require some help immediately if not sooner. I was given a pot of Gerberas for my birthday in May and they have been doing fairly well until lately.

Before I go any further I must tell you that they are being tended to indoors and will continue to be since I don't have any outdoor space. I have North West exposure and gets the most sunlight as the Sun moves west.

I want to keep them, but the leaves have powdery spots on them and it looks like brown patches are to follow. Until now two red flowers have repeatly come through, but now there is a third. I have a feeling I should re-pot them, but I would like to get opinions before doing so. I want to do it this week, so please could anyone offer up some advice.

Many thanks,

Hematite